Keeping the boss happy

This is an unforgettable story from my OJT days. I had a big crush on my boss, but since he was my superior, I couldn’t muster up the courage to talk to him and tell him that I liked him. During our department's event at a resort, I saw him alone by the hallway. It was an opportunity to talk to him, and thankfully he accommodated me. 
We decided to go to the room and continue what we were talking about. We were sitting in the veranda and he kept on teasing me and asking me about my bra size. I answered: “34.” He asked, “Is it cup size B?” “No, just A,” I replied. And then he started to laugh.

As our conversation went on, I started to feel horny, and I could sense that so was he. He asked me if I wanted to head to his car and so I followed him. Things happened so fast, I just caught myself undressing him and giving him a blowjob. He moaned and talked dirty to me. And then he asked if it was okay to already have sex. I said sure as long as he promised not to make me bitin. Then he did me nice and slow; I moaned so loud all throughout. We had two rounds, and after that we went back in our rooms. 

My roommate asked me where I had been because I was gone for almost two hours. I said that I just went to the pool, not knowing that they had checked the CCTV cameras because they were so nervous. They found out that I went outside next to my boss, but we just acted like nothing happened and gave them stupid alibis. They stopped asking but I know deep inside they knew what we did that night. Until now my boss and I still see each other, usually spending time together in his condo unit.


hotchik_02, by email

1 comment: