Moaning kid says wrong name

One night my friend and I decided to go out with our girlfriends. In the heat of the gimmick, my girlfriend couldn’t contain her horniness that she nonchalantly kissed me torridly on the lips. To my shock, she asked for sex outright. 

My friend and his girl must have gotten carried away by the scene we made that they agreed to trot off to a motel with us. So we hied off to the nearest motel and each made good with our heat. 
I’d have to say my girlfriend was truly excited, as she got rid of her dress and underwear in one fell swoop. I, in return, licked her pussy like a pro, for which she returned the favor with a great blowjob. The fucking had to follow. As I was at it, I unconsciously moaned the name Myles instead of hers. Upon hearing the name, she slapped me hard and left me for dead. I was bitin but I couldn’t help saying the name because crush na crush ko talaga si Myles Hernandez. I can’t get her out of my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment